➔ Before working sessions
- Send to the team members materials to learn, useful links and data charts.
- Upload presentations at least half a day prior to the sessions to allow team members to assimilate the information from the previous sessions
- Technology & market specialists should prepare an introductory presentation about technology and market details.
➔ During working session
- Audio and/or screen recordings of the meetings is highly recommended for future reference.
➔ After first working session(s)
- Prepare a set of slides from the working sessions and submit it on the server for reviewing.
- In order to generate a draft version of a report for the project, write notes & comments in the notes section of the slides in the slide deck.
- Use the audio and/or screen recordings of the working sessions for preparation of these slides.
➔ Some recommended tools
- Digital voice recorder
- Meeting room equipped with video-projector and flipchart.